Salary: £19,249 per annum
Benefits: 4 weeks holiday, pension contribution.
Hours: 42 1/2 hours weekly, overtime when required is compulsory.
Our client provides high quality sofas that not only stand the test of time but are unique in design. Using hardwood frames, quality fabrics and leathers they are able to design and build to the customers exact specifications and needs in theirScotlandbased factory.
They are currently looking for a reliable delivery driver to join their team inGlasgow.
- Follow scheduled delivery routes, driving safely and responsibly.
- Keeping the customer up to date by phoning ahead if you’re running lat.
- Keeping your vehicle clean but also tidy and well cared for.
- Keep your vehicle refuelled, maintained and operational
- Being friendly and helpful from the moment you arrive
- Following the correct procedures with every delivery to ensure safety and great service
- Making sure you carefully carry out all checks and procedures from pre-delivery to post-delivery
- This role will require some heavy lifting
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have held a full driving licence for at least 3 years
- Have the ability to drive a van
- FullUKdriving licence with maximum of 3 points
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Friendly and helpful nature
- Physically fit
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: delivery driver, driving jobs, courier, driver, van driver, deliveries, removals, ex military vacancies