Experienced Screen Printer for Garment printing
Experienced Screen Printer for Garment printing.
We are looking for a hardworking, committed individual to be part of a screen print company. You will be working with a very lively team and be responsible for facilitating screen printing operations.
You will get to handle quality products on a daily basis, working amongst a productive team, producing printed textiles with the use automatic screen printing machines
The ideal candidate will be an experienced screen printer or print operative who has worked as part of a team, has a keen eye for detail. Ideally we are looking for someone with experience of textile printing.
Your responsibilities will include the following;
- Making sure the correct screens and products to print the order
- Sets up printing machine and programs it based on the work order.
- Measure and mark pallets to ensure print has proper placement on the product.
- Attach screens to the printing machine and fill them with the correct colour and type of ink.
- Apply spray adhesive to the garment pallets to prevent product from moving during printing
- Place product on garment pallet aligning it so the print is in the correct placement.
- Remove printed product from pallets and places product on the dryer conveyor belt.
- Monitor equipment and print quality and makes adjustments as needed to ensure high-quality print and proper placement.
- Meet deadlines
Candidates need to be self-motivated, have a flexible approach and a keen eye for detail and concern for accuracy.