Associate - Client Services
The area is heavily regulated by internal influences, including, Compliance, Intelligence and Investigations and external bodies such as HMRC and the Data Protection Act (DPA). Additionally, the team also has some Anti Money Laundering (AML) responsibilities and work closely with the AML team to verify clients and Source of Funds.
Purpose of your role
- The purpose of the Transaction Resolutions Team (TRT) is to quickly and efficiently review, and where possible resolve, unclear instructions received from customers or advisers. The work comes from one of the many the Operational teams via our internal workflow management system, Xtrac. The team review the customer instruction and undertake initial investigations to see if they can resolve the query internally through use of existing information, or using their detailed process/procedural knowledge and experience. Where a query cannot be resolved internally, the team will try to contact the customer/adviser, usually by telephone. Should telephone contact not be successful, contact will be made in writing and may include return of the customer instruction. When writing to customers, letter templates are often available; however there will also be a requirement to create your own letters.
- Your role is to ensure that all interactions with the customer are handled in a timely manner and with a quality of response that fully meets or exceeds the customers' expectations. Every contact with a customer should be seen as an opportunity to meet our goal of acquiring new business and retaining existing assets.
- Quality - deliver excellent quality standards to our customers and advisers for all calls and letters
- Service levels - work with the wider team to ensure service levels are achieved for customer contact and returned items
- Productivity - meet or exceed productivity standards
- Ownership - Take responsibility for handling cases and escalating issues/concerns quickly where identified
- Development - develop and maintain thorough knowledge of systems, processes and procedures relating to department function
Experience and Qualifications
- Positive communicator with a friendly and professional manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and methodical approach to investigations and problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Possesses a good understanding of Fidelity's products, procedures and customer's needs.
- A good knowledge of Fidelity's internal Operating systems would be advantageous
- Demonstrates professional working relationships with other departments or colleagues in a working environment
- Has a knowledge of compliance and data protection requirements
- Ability to remain highly motivated and focused towards the key accountability measurements
- Able to work under time and volume pressures
- Able to take ownership of individual issues and ensure they are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and Fidelity