ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER / ST NEOTS / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
OSI Electronics is a diversified manufacturer of electronic devices and value-added manufacturing services.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Electronics Assembler to join the organisation.
You will perform a wide variety of electronic, electro-mechanical, mechanical or measurement product assembly operations on product components, assemblies or sub-assemblies.
Key Responsibilities of the Electronics Assembler:
- Populating PCBAs with through hole components within pre-flow process
- Component kit prep and PCB cropping within the pre-flow process
- Set up equipment needed to assemble the printed circuit assemblies
- Reworking through-hole components post flow-solder
- Hand soldering through-hole components within hand-assembly process
- Learn and perform basic troubleshooting protocols and rework for non-conforming units
- Ability to be flexible and handle priority changes as they occur
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience of electronic assemblies, with good manual dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent trade school education
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in the use of hand tools including soldering equipment, screwdrivers, wrenches, and heat guns
- Ideally IPC-A-610 certified
- Thorough understanding of workmanship standards and quality control procedures
- Experience operating in a lean manufacturing environment
- Comfortable with use of Microsoft Office Suite
In return, the Electronics Assembler can expect:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunities to progress your career within an industry leading organisation
If you are interested in this Electronics Assembler position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Electronics, Electrical Engineer, Electro-Mechanical, Skilled Operator, Manufacturing, Assembly, Assembler, PCB, Component, Soldering, IPC-A-610, St Neots, Cambridge
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.