Bookeeper / Payroll Processor
£Excellent (dependent on experience)
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper with experience using accountancy software? Do you have a good work ethic and are looking for a long-term position? Then this could be the role for you!
Our client is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a continuously expanding department. This is an exciting opportunity that provides a genuine platform to expand your skills. As a Bookkeeper/Payroll Processor, you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of clients, organising client records, managing client payroll and completing effective and accurate bookkeeping duties.
Overseeing a portfolio of clients and businesses, you'll complete weekly, monthly and quarterly bookkeeping and payroll assignments and prepare appropriate supporting information.
Key Responsibilities - Bookkeeper/Payroll Processor:
- Assisting with the book keeping for Bureau clients
- Submit VAT returns to HMRC
- Prepare payroll reports and file submissions with HMRC using SAGE 50
- Submit CIS monthly returns
Desirable Skills - Bookkeeper/Payroll Processor:
- Strong IT skills and willingness to learn new systems
- Experience with Xero, QuickBooks or Sage would be beneficial, but full training will be given where an alternative system has been used
- A broad knowledge of VAT
- Ability to work to strict submission deadlines for VAT returns/payroll reports
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients
An attractive salary dependent on qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.