Human Resources Advisor
HR Advisor - Part-Time/Flexible Hours around 20 hours per week
The HR Dept. Cambridgeshire provides a fully outsourced Human Resource service to small and medium sized businesses within Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire.
Due to our continued success, we are growing and have an exciting part-time opportunity for an HR Advisor to provide advice and support to our clients from a wide range of industry sectors.
Together with providing a professional HR service to clients, with a particular emphasis on employee relations, you will contribute to the long-term development of our HR and training services through marketing and PR activity.
Attending client sites to provide practical support as appropriate together with attending networking events is also part of the role.
Other duties include managing office administration, preparing tailored documentation for our clients such as contracts of employment and:-
- Managing and maintaining operational systems such as our intranet
- Updating client documents as legislation changes
- Provision of generalist HR advice and support to clients
- Implementing strategies to obtain new clients with the development of marketing and PR materials
- Promoting our services to help grow our client base by attending network events, contacting local employers and managing social media campaigns
- Support with the design and delivery of training workshops and seminars
If you are CIPD qualified and have an excellent knowledge of generalist HR, can work autonomously with great attention to detail, we would love to hear from you. It goes without saying that you will have a passion for providing excellent customer service and the ability to build lasting and credible relationships.
Salary £23,000 - £25,000 pro rata plus commission, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a Christmas closure.
Our offices have free car parking and are located close to A14, shops and a Country Park.