Charity Fundraiser - Great Summer Job - Free Accommodation
Do you want to raise funds for a charity that saves countless lives?
Join the Wesser Fundraising Team!
Wesser are currently recruiting for ethical and motivated fundraisers to support the lifesaving work of St John Ambulance, St John Wales and St Andrews First Aid.
By becoming a Wesser fundraiser you will be joining an internationally acclaimed fundraising organisation that has been supporting charities across the world since 1968.
What we offer:
- £8.00 - £11.50 per hour.
- Industry leading bonus structure.
- Free accommodation including bills.
- Full training (no experience necessary).
- 35 hour/5 day working week.
- Team company car.
- Regular promotion opportunities.
The fundraising role:
- Speak to members of the public on a door to door basis.
- Recruit long term donors to support lifesaving services and projects.
- Be part of an ethical, diverse and talented team of fundraisers.
- Help to deliver Wesser’s mission: “Ethical Fundraising – Outstanding Service”
Apply Now – You will be directed to a quick and simple applications form.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.