Virtual Showroom Customer Service Agent
Virtual Showroom Live Tour Product Host
GBP25k + benefits
Becoming a Live Tour Product Host with Capita:
We are currently looking to recruit for a Virtual Showroom Customer Service Agent to join our VWG/Skoda team based in Milton Keynes. With the evolution in car sales meaning a greater emphasis on online, Skoda is leading the way by introducing a Virtual Showroom (one of the first of its kind in the UK). This approach is forward-thinking as it allows customers to view the car from every angle and ask specific questions from the comfort of their own home, before either arranging a test drive or making a purchase.
Working as part of a small team as a VSR Customer Service Agent, you will be using the latest technology to conduct live one way video chat conversations with customers and broadcast live streaming content to customers interested in the ??KODA product range.
Working Patterns & Hours:
- Opening times: 9am to 9pm Mon-Fri / 10am-8pm Sat & Sun
- 40 hours per week.
- Flexible shifts required.
- Fixed-term contract until end of March 2019
What you will do:
- Working as part of a small team as a VSR Customer Service Agent, you will be the latest technology to conduct live one way video chat conversations with customers and broadcast live streaming content to customers interested in the ??KODA product range.
- Being the online face of the SKODA you will deliver an engaging experience by answering questions and showing customers around specific vehicles by controlling local camera feeds.
- You will highlight vehicle features and how the car will fit with the customer's lifestyle.
- You will also use hand held camera devices to show car details, demonstrating features as requested by the customer.
- You will ensure that every customer gets to see the best of what the SKODA model has to offer.
- Then, where appropriate, you may arrange for tests drives in a dealership convenient to the customer.
Your experience will include:
- This is an incredible opportunity for a confident and articulate individual with the ability to absorb lots of information and convey it in an engaging way to our customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Key measurements will be through customer feedback, conversions to test drives and the number of chats conducted per day.
AboutSKODA Live Tour /Capita Customer Management:
Formed back in 1895, ??KODA is one of the oldest car manufacturers in the world. Our commitment to customer quality and service has seen ??KODA win numerous accolades. Over the past three years alone ??KODA has secured 50 industry awards, including What Car?'s Car of the Year 2015. We've also been ranked in the top 10 by JD Power for the past 20 years for customer satisfaction. So while we build an excellent range of cars with great design and outstanding quality, it's no secret our people drive our success.
Delivering our 'Simply Clever' brand to a growing number of satisfied customers, we're passionate about enhancing our reputation. And we have ambitious plans for the future, with our people right at the heart.
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.