FINTEC recruit is seeking a GIS Specialist for an environmental property Consultancy business in Liverpool. This is a permanent position with salary £30,000 to £35. You will be supporting planning development work in the North West and across the UK.
Responsibilities of the GIS Specialist:
- Setting up and management of ArcGIS Online
- Building site search models within ArcGIS
- Working across a range of sectors including renewable energy, residential development, telecommunications and commercial property
- Preparation of drawings, plans and info graphics
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of CAD packages - AutoCAD or Vectorworks
- Familiar with ESRI Spatial Analyst and 3D Analyst extensions
- Expertise in use of the ESRI desktop software platform
- ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online experience
- Experience with the capture, storage and analysis of spatial and geographical data
Full details on the GIS Specialiast role is available on application.
To apply please submit your current CV or visit our FINTEC recruit web site