People Advisor/HR Support
Salary - Competitive
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.0pm
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR/People Advisor to join a well-established high end multi luxury retailer.
My client is seeking forward thinking individual to join their vibrant and friendly team based in Northampton to cover maternity.
Forming an integral part of the People Team, this role will be responsible for providing generalist HR support and advice in all aspects of people management.
Building strong business relationships across the Distribution Centre and Contact centre, partnering with Senior Managers in order to influence better people focused business decisions.
- Act as a first point of contact providing generalist HR support to Senior Managers and the Head of Logistics/Customer Service, advising on all elements of people management
- Provide a swift and responsive HR service to managers and employees on a wide range of queries
- Present relevant and timely updates to the senior people partnership manager and to key business partners
- Coach and train business partners to ensure they are equipped to manage their teams in the best possible way
- Create and maintain a partnership with the L&D, Talent Acquisition, Comms & Engagement and Pay & Reward teams to ensure that all people centric initiatives are joined up and considered
- To use relevant metrics and data to develop insight and support and influence people team strategy and initiatives, and to influence management behaviour across the business
- Ensure all department trackers and reporting mechanisms are kept up to date
- Dealing with all employee relations issues such as disciplinary and grievance procedures and proactively identify opportunities to address recurring issues at organisation level
- Performance management
- Ensure all policies and procedures remain compliant
- Work with Pay and Reward team to support annual reward processes such as pay review and bonus payments
- Supporting any proposed structural changes - working with the manager to build the proposal, working through the plan and supporting delivery of the change
- Proven experience operating at a People Advisory level within a DC or Contact Centre environment
- A desire to be part of a team working together to create a consistent approach to people management
- An honest, open and transparent way of working
- A desire to build strong and honest relationships with our people, at all levels
- A genuinely positive way of managing relationships with stakeholders, peers and all other members of the team - we value the ability to build long term partnerships
- A way of working which encourages all those around you to think collectively and share success
- Being great with systems - definitely Microsoft Office but it would be a definite advantage to have the ability to quickly grasp new and innovative solutions
- Always wanting to create something special and influence others to do the same