Our NHS Client is seeking a full time temporary worker to work in the role of Medical Administrator.
You will provide dedicated support for Medicines Management and Optimisation hub services according to well-established procedures.
You will work with the Head of Medicines Optimisation, Senior Medicines Optimisation Lead, Medicines management technicians and other Practice Pharmacists providing administration support.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Scheduling and attending meetings
- Supporting staff and managers and assisting them with administrative tasks
- Answering telephone and email enquiries in a professional manner
- Photocopying and printing various documents
- Keeping diaries and arranging appointments
- Booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff
- Overseeing and maintaining manual electronic filing systems in accordance with IG policies
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive Microsoft Word experience
- Excellent administrative skills
- Able to work independently
You will be required to work 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
This role will be subject to a satisfactory interview and clearance.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!