Registered Estate Manager
Registered Estate Manager
Location: Horizons, Poole
Closing Date: Sunday 17 June 2018
Registered Estates Manager – Poole,
YourLife Management Services – Horizons, Poole, BH15 2FR
Mon – Fri (with alternate weekends)
Basic salary: £31,500 (inclusive of location supplement)
YourLife Management Services have a fantastic opportunity available for a Registered Estate Manager to join our team at Horizons, Poole.
This established development features 87 privately owned luxury apartments in an Assisted Living environment. With 24 hour a day cover on site it means we can support our Home Owners to excel within an independent lifestyle for as long as possible.
Here at YourLife Management Services we are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service at all times, and that’s where you come in…………
About the Role
Can you lead and motivate a team to succeed?
We are looking for an individual with a passion for performance, who will strive to ensure that our Home Owners flourish in a vibrant and caring community. Our Estate Managers work together with our parent companies McCarthy & Stone and Somerset Care to fulfil our vision to enhance the lives of a retirement community.
Reporting into your Regional Area Manager you will have full accountability for the day to day operational running of Horizons, ensuring that all domestic & care needs are meet.
About you – are you…………….
- Experienced in leading, inspiring and developing a team?
- Proactive in your approach to self-development, ensuring you are able to support the business as we change & grow?
- Able to take a flexible approach to your role with a willingness to travel to other developments to learn/share best practice?
What do you need?
- You will need to become registered with the Care Quality Commission to be able to promote high quality management of domiciliary care where required.
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
- IT competent in Microsoft Outlook
- If successful you will need to complete a DBS check (funded by us)
What can we offer?
We are focused on supporting you to achieve your goals and become the best that you can be. Our Learning & Development team will work with you to support your career development along the way!
Does this sound like you?
If you’ve got the experience and are ready for the next step in your career then we’d love to hear from you!
Next Steps: If your application is shortlisted we will be in contact to arrange an interview!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £31,500 (inclusive of location supplement)