Applications are invited for the position of a full time permanent Administration Officer with immediate effect.
- organisational skills
- IT skills
- number skills
- excellent level of English spelling and grammar
What you'll do
- dealing with queries on the phone, by email and social media
- greeting visitors at reception
- typing letters and reports
- updating computer records
- printing and photocopying
- ordering supplies
- setting up meetings and taking notes during them
- making travel arrangements for staff
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, mainly 9am — 5pm however, attendance at regular evening meetings as required.
LC1 18 -21, £18,870 - £20,541 pension scheme, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Application form, job description and person specification available via email.
If you have not received a response within a week of the closing date, then your application on this occasion, has not been selected.
Closing date: Noon Friday 29th June 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 24’ July 2018