Care and Support Assistant
Care and Support Assistant, Augustus House, Virginia Water
Location: Augustus House, Virginia Water
Salary: £8.52-£8.69 per hour
Closing Date: Monday 13 August 2018
We have an exciting opportunity for a Care and Support Assistant to join the team at our new development, Augustus House, Virginia Water. Nestled on the border of a conservation area, this retirement living PLUS development has 59 one- and two-bedroom apartments.
The development is ideally located, with easy access to amenities including; a convenience store, pharmacy, florist, hairdressers, wine merchant, dry cleaners, public library and bistro. Augustus House boasts beautiful green views of The Bourne and offers good transport links to Weybridge and Waterloo.
About the role:
Our Care & Support Assistant role is a varied, fulfilling and plays an extremely important part within each of our developments.
Within this position you will be responsible for a range of tasks:
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Domestic Support
- Housekeeping duties
- Bistro Restaurant
- Care - You will be required to deliver a proportion of the care hours available on this development as requested by your manager. Personal care services can include washing, dressing, feeding, toileting and manual handling as appropriate.
What do you need?
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team, focusing on our homeowner’s well-being whilst delivering an exceptional service at all times.
You will need to be flexible to support on a range of shift times from early mornings to late evening to support your wider team.
- Experience of working within a similar environment
- A Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care (Adults) or be prepared to work towards.
What can we offer?
We are focused on supporting you to achieve your goals and become the best that you can be. We will work with you to support your career development along the way during your time with YourLife Management Services.
Does this sound like you?
If you’ve got the experience and are ready for your next opportunity then we’d love to hear from you!
- If successful you will need to complete a DBS check
Next Steps: If your application is shortlisted we will be in contact to arrange an interview!