Care and Support Assistant
Care and Support Assistant, Edward House, Hertford
Location: Edward House, Hertford
Salary: £8.69-£9.01 per hour
Closing Date: Tuesday 14 August 2018
In addition to the attractive salary, enhancements for working weekends and evenings of up to an additional £1.30 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for a Care and Support Assistant to join our new development Edward House, Hertford. Local amenities, including shops, restaurants, and pubs, are all close by to the development.
Hertford has two train stations, Hertford East and Hertford North, both of which are within walking distance from the McCarthy & Stone Retirement Living PLUS development. Hertford East can have you in London in under an hour, while Hertford North runs a direct service to London Kings Cross on the weekends.
More information is available at:
About the role:
Our Care & Support Assistant role is a varied, fulfilling and plays an extremely important part within each of our developments.
Within this position you will be responsible for a range of tasks:
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Domestic Support
- Housekeeping duties
- Care - You will be required to deliver a proportion of the care hours available on this development as requested by your manager. Personal care services can include washing, dressing, feeding, toileting and manual handling as appropriate.
What do you need?
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team, focusing on our homeowner’s well-being whilst delivering an exceptional service at all times.
You will need to be flexible to support on a range of shift times from early mornings to late evening to support your wider team.
- Experience of working within a similar environment
- A Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care (Adults) or be prepared to work towards.
What can we offer?
We are focused on supporting you to achieve your goals and become the best that you can be. We will work with you to support your career development along the way during your time with YourLife Management Services.
Does this sound like you?
If you’ve got the experience and are ready for your next opportunity then we’d love to hear from you!
- If successful you will need to complete a DBS check
Next Steps: If your application is shortlisted we will be in contact to arrange an interview!
Job Type: Variable part-time and full-time hours