Position: Permanent, Term-Time only
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum (pro rata)
Hyperspheric Solutions Ltd is the creator of GO 4 Schools, an online service that is transforming the way schools across the country collect, manage and analyse data. We are a small but expanding company, filled with friendly and professional people delivering a first-class software product.
Who you are:
You are a super-organised administrator who thrives on the responsibility of keeping business processes running smoothly, and on developing new procedures and refining existing ones as necessary.
You will have excellent communication skills, a diplomatic manner and a track record of balancing the demands of customers and colleagues. You will be flexible, have excellent attention to detail, and will work to the highest standards to help deliver a first-class administrative function.
Working in our Operations Team and reporting to our Customer Service Manger, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Director of Education Services, who runs an annual programme of conferences and training events, and regular meetings with her regionally-based team of consultants.
- Coordinating our hub-school programme, their programmes of events and delegate lists.
- Accounts - Customer invoicing, entering sales and purchase ledger information into Sage Accounts, and assisting with monthly bank reconciliation, quarterly VAT returns. Preparation for the new financial year.
- HR - End to end Recruitment process. Preparation for new starters. Managing absences.
- Payroll – Processing payroll, managing pension contributions, adding new starters and processing leavers.
- Facilities – working with our Leaseholder to manage any issues to maintain our office.
- Contributing to the development of internal processes in line with our drive for continuous improvement.
You should at least 5-years’ experience working in a busy and varied office environment including experience of using Sage Payroll and Sage Accounts.
- 35 hour working week (term-time only)
- 25 days holiday p.a. plus public holidays (pro rata)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Hyperspheric Solutions Ltd is an equal opportunities employer
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter via email with a subject line of ‘Business Administrator’ by Sunday 8th July 2018.
Early applications are encouraged as interviews will take place and the position offered before this date if a suitable candidate is found.