Experienced TIG + MIG WELDER
Are you an Experienced TIG + MIG WELDER? Do you have previous experience in Metal Fabrication? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then you could be the ideal candidateto join our client’s sheet metal work company in Enfield.
As this is a varied role, your day to day tasks could range from:
- Measure and align work pieces using straightedges, clamps, and callipers
- Carry out grinding and thermal cutting operations to obtain various textures and sizes for metal parts
- Oversee the set-up of TIG welding equipment
- Operate power and hand tools such as arc welders, buffing machine, and linishers
- Oversee the selection and procurement of materials and equipment required for TIG welding
- Ensure compliance with established health/safety policies and regulations
- Carry out welding according to set dimensions to meet requirements
- Cut and smoothen metal components using portable grinders, lathe, and milling machines
- Read and interpret production drawings in order to lay out a welding project
- Collaborate with project manager to ensure smooth work operations
- Maintain welding safety guidelines and regulations to ensure a risk-free work environment
- Monitor inventory level of materials to notify supervisor of stock shortage
- Undertake other metal fabrication duties as required
- Ability to read drawings an advantage.
- To understand technical plans.
- To be able to concentrate for long periods.
- Maths and measuring skills.
- Technical skills like knowing how to choose the right welding method for the job.
Location: Enfield, Ponders End, EN3
Hours: 37 hours a week, some overtime may be required
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for and possess all the necessary requirements, then send in your CV with covering letter by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords: Welder, Welding Jobs, TIG Welder, TIG Welding Jobs, MIG Welder MIG Welding Jobs, Metal Fabrication, Sheet Metal Work, Skilled Trade