Location - Birmingham
Hours - Full-time & Part-time hours, negotiable for the right person.
Salary - Highly competitive, depending on experience & Negotiable
We are seeking an Administration Assistant to join and be part of a busy financial planning and investment management firm, based in south west Birmingham.
You will be providing full support to one or more Financial Planners, ensuring client satisfaction through direct contact with clients, and other operational colleagues. As the main point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries daily duties will be varied and include:
- Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required.
- Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management.
- Prepare and print illustrations, key features and applications as required.
- Maintain company data bases in line with company policy and procedures.
- Request policy information from third party policy providers.
- Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process.
- Maintain client records in accordance with internal Compliance requirements.
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards and deliver outstanding service to clients.
- Cover Front of House responsibilities as and when required.
The successful candidate would ideally have previous experience working as an administration assistant - within a Financial Services environment but this is not essential. Ideally you will have excellent IT Skills and solid communication and articulations skills.