Are you looking role a new role in the Health and Social Care sector? Do you have a passion for supporting children?
If so, I have the perfect role for YOU!
The role is based in the Wigan area.
Benefits of the role:
- competitive salary with a great opportunity for progression.
- Flexible Rota - One day in two days off.
- On site parking
- Free training provided.
- Day in lieu for working bank holidays.
Some of the duties that you will be expected to carry out are as follows:
- Domestic Duties
- Support around meal times
- Support with both indoor and outdoor activities
- Going on day trips
- Supporting people with challenging behaviour
in order for your application to be successful for this role, you must have the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 in children and young people.
- Experience working with children / Young people.
- Must hold a valid driving licence / preferably have their own transport.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please call Jess on 0161 228 6168 as there are immediate interviews available.