Are you looking role a new role in the Health and Social Care sector? Do you have a passion for supporting children?
If so, I have the perfect role for YOU!
The role is based in the Wigan area.
Benefits of the role:
- competitive salary with a great opportunity for progression.
- Flexible Rota - One day in two days off.
- On site parking
- Free training provided.
- Day in lieu for working bank holidays.
Some of the duties that you will be expected to carry out are as follows:
- Domestic Duties
- Support around meal times
- Support with both indoor and outdoor activities
- Going on day trips
- Supporting people with challenging behaviour
in order for your application to be successful for this role, you must have the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 in children and young people.
- Experience working with children / Young people.
- Must hold a valid driving licence / preferably have their own transport.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please call Jess on 0161 228 6168 as there are immediate interviews available.
Apply for Children's worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly