Talent Acquisition Advisor
TALENT ACQUISITION ADVISOR / ST. NEOTS / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Our client and its subsidiaries is a vertically integrated provider of specialized electronic systems and for components that meet the critical needs in the homeland security, healthcare, defence, and aerospace industries.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Advisor, experienced with technical disciplines, to join them.
Key Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Advisor:
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, for regular and temporary positions, staying close to candidates throughout the process to ensure they are engaged from first contact to start date
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders and gain credibility across the business with senior management, hiring managers and agencies on a daily basis
- Support managers at all levels in line with company policies and procedures and advising managers on ‘best practice’ recruitment procedures
- Conduct internet searches, resume tracking, pre-screen CVs, job posting, interview scheduling/ coordinating and participate in selection and job offer process
- Train new managers on hiring policies and procedures, use of iCIMS (Applicant Tracking System), and basic guidelines for interviewing and selection
- Drive efforts to expand sourcing effectiveness through social networks, employee referrals, industry associations, direct sourcing, colleges/universities, on-line resources, and other creative channels
- Responsible for raising and selling the company “brand” to prospective employees and suppliers
- Assist in the production of qualitative and quantitative management information for recruitment activity, successes, and problems and associated costs
- Ensure line managers comply within the recruitment processes and policies and legal obligations
- Ensure the implementation of talent acquisition ‘best practice’ and maintaining the highest standards of compliance and customer relations
Skills & Experience Required:
- Full-cycle recruiting experience - recruitment experience with technical disciplines is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience recruiting for multiple locations preferred
- Excellent organisational and relationship-building skills
- Previous experience with iCIMS ATS systems helpful
- Innovative recruiting and sourcing skills
- Professional approach with our internal customers, candidates and third party vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency, prioritising multiple tasks
- Autonomy and self-motivation and ability to drive yourself is essential
- Bachelor's degree preferred
In return, the Talent Acquisition Advisor can expect:
- Highly Competitive Salary + Incentives
- Pension Plan
- Opportunity to work within an industry leading organisation
If you are interested in this Talent Acquisition Advisor position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Talent Acquisition, HR Advisor, HR, Recruitment Advisor, Human Resources, Recruitment, St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.