Registered Manager - Elderly Care
* * * * * REGISTERED MANAGER - ELDERLY CARE * * * * *
LOCATION: NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000
FULL TIME POSITION
A RANGE OF EXCITING BENEFITS INCLUDE: CONTRIBUTORY PENSION SCHEME, ENHANCED PAY FOR BANK HOLIDAYS, COMPANY INCENTIVES AND REWARDS, CONTINUAL TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT, CAREER PROGRESSION AND MORE!
Do you have experience in a Senior Management role within the Elderly Care and Dementia sectors?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If the answer is YES then look no further - this FANTASTIC opportunity could be for you!
BS Social Care are proud to be currently assisting a reputable Elderly Care provider in their search for an experienced Home Manager to assist in the smooth running and provision of quality care to the residents. The home itself is a medium to large sized nursing and residential service which specialises in Elderly and Dementia care.
As Registered Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the operational day to day management of the home so the best standards of care are always promoted and maintained. In your role, you will continually assess and supervise the work of staff, providing leadership and encouragement, to ensure high standards of care and efficient running of the Care Centre are in line with the Company's Policies and Procedures.
As Manager you will be working for a company that really values its staff and clients. You will receive a generous and competitive pay package along with a range of benefits which reflect your qualifications, experience and commitment in this field. You will also receive continuous training and development so the progression opportunities are endless.
A number of your daily duties will include:
- Managing the day-to-day running of the home
- Ensuring that the emotional, spiritual, physical, medical and material needs of the service users are recognised, assessed and met
- Overseeing the recruitment, appointment and deployment of care, catering and domestic staff
- Ensuring that legislation and regulations are complied with, and advising where action is required
- Being responsible for the monitoring and control of day-to-day expenditure
- Preparing budgets and monthly cash flow reports and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
The ideal applicant must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Relevant qualification in Leadership & Management or Health & Social Care
- Nurse qualified with a valid NMC pin and clinical experience is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar Managerial role supporting the Elderly within a care home setting
- RMA award
Immediate interviews are available so to be considered for this exciting opportunity please email your CV, or you can call Angela at BS Social Care on 0191 2617570 between 9am and 5 to discuss this further and take the next step.
Apply for Registered Manager - Elderly Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly