Entry Level Editorial Associate (Hebden Bridge, Mytholmroyd)
We are pleased to be part of an exciting expansion plan for one of our clients who are looking to hire additional Editorial Assistants on a temporary basis for what we anticipate will be a period of at least 6 months.
The positions will be based in Mytholmroyd (Yorkshire) which is within an hour's commute of Leeds, Manchester, Huddersfield, Blackburn and Burnley.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate looking to start a career within corporate editorial however we will consider candidates from different backgrounds who are able to demonstrate the necessary aptitude for the role.
The Editorial Assistants will provide an efficient and responsive administrative service within the Editorial department of this Legal Solutions company.
In return, you will receive valuable training, a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) and the opportunity to work within a global organisation.
Typical duties will include:
* Creating and sending daily, weekly and monthly update emails and alerts.
* Proof reading new content, making corrections, testing and adding links in content.
* Creating profiles for new content resources, including primary source links, coding and publishing content.
* Assisting with the maintenance of online resources, including legislation trackers and new content lists.
* Managing internal processes for the editorial team.
* Performing general administration duties.
* Collating Business Intelligence data, creating reports and spreadsheets.
* Arranging meetings, collating materials for meetings and writing minutes and reports.
Key skills required are as follows:
* Degree educated or equivalent.
* 3 A levels or equivalent.
* High attention to detail and accuracy.
* The ability to learn quickly and assimilate complex information.
* Excellent administrative skills.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload.
* Excellent organisation skills, ability to multitask and organise others.
* Intermediate to advanced experience of Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Excellent proof reading skills.
* Excellent writing and communication skills.
* Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels.
* The ability to work on your own initiative with minimum supervision.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and take a flexible approach to work.
* Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
* Willingness to take instruction from a number of individuals and prioritise.
We are looking to shortlist candidates ASAP and would therefore advise that you apply immediately.