Job Title: Sales ExecutiveLocation: Abergele Hours: 43hrs per week (average) – as per rota Salary: £18k p.a Basic Salary + CommissionSince their establishment in 1979, our client has gone on to become one of the UK’s leading car dealerships. Specialising in new and used car sales across a variety of brands, as well as offering genuine parts and accessories, vehicle servicing and repairs, our client has become one of the top dealersfor the brands they represent.
Due to continued business growth and success we are looking for a very talented, enthusiastic Sales Executive to work in our busy Sales department.
Duties Will Include:
- You will be responsible for the completion of customer finance agreements and ensuring compliance under FCA regulations.
- You will report to the Sales Manager/Managing Director periodically to review any sales targets, profitability and accuracy, whilst maintaining a ‘can do better’ attitude.
The Ideal Candidate Will the Following Skills:
- Product and promotional information (desirable)
- Motor Vehicle specifications for appraisal/evaluation purposes.
- The sales process, prospective and follow-up procedure.
- The retail motor industry and automotive systems generally.
- New models and recent improvement.
- Vehicle problems, repair and warranty procedure.
- Competitor’s products and services.
- In-house computer systems, modems, DOS.
- General computer literacy.
- Mathematical skills.
- Working knowledge of general office equipment.
- Understanding of retail and wholesale standards and how to apply them.
- Local, national and where possible European regulations and legislation relevant to the motor industry; consumer law, trade practices etc.
- General customer handling techniques.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Sales Executive, Sales Assistant, Sales Administrator, Sales Operative, Customer Services, Customer Sales Executive, Sales, Admin, Administration.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly