Adult Service Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Adult Service Manager with Registered Manager responsibilities (Three posts – two permanent and one maternity cover)
Hours: Full Time – 37 hours per week / Salary – £27,752 per annum
Closing date: Wednesday, 27th June 2018
Autism East Midlands are looking for Adult Service Managers with Registered Manager Responsibilities. We are recruiting for positions in Sherwood in Nottingham and Worksop/Whitwell – although there may be times when you may be expected to work from other locations.
The permanent positions are full time (37 hours per week) permanent contracts with an annual salary of £27,752.
The maternity cover position will be a full time (37 hours per week) fixed term contract with an annual salary of £27,752.
This is an opportunity to make a real difference for our service users. In this role you will have strategic and operational management responsibility for the development and delivery of a defined adult service.
You will play a critical role in developing an extended range of services which are aspirational for our service users; tailored to individual needs, which includes stretch targets and enables their progress towards independence.
Within your service you will have responsibility for the physical and financial infrastructure which enables the planning and delivery of a responsive service which meets individual, family and Commissioner requirements within statutory and regulatory frameworks.
As a member of the Operational Management Group you will report to a member of the Senior Management Team. You will work collaboratively with Colleagues to support the operational management of Adult Services. A requirement of this role is that you participate in the Adult Service Manager on call rota.
You will have proven experience of:
• Managing a core and peripheral workforce redeploying staff and resources as required.
• Working with internal and external partner organisations, commissioners and stakeholders In support of the development of services
• Managing within an infrastructure of complex audit requirements to satisfy commissioners
• Working within existing systems to enable individualised personal behaviour support plans ensuring regular assessment and review
• Undertake data collection, audit and analysis in support of the development and audit of services to meet the requirements of internal and external regulatory and or quality assurance processes.
A full clean driving licence is essential as is access to a vehicle which has full and comprehensive business cover.
To apply please follow one of the options below:
• Download an electronic application form and relevant job description from the Autism East Midlands website.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: 27th June 2018 at noon
Assessment Centre: 3rd July 2018
Please quote the reference number on your application form: ASM.0618