Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a HR Assistant to join our team in London. The successful applicant will join us on a full time, fixed term basis of 6 months and will receive a salary of £28,000 per annum.
As our HR Assistant you will be the first point of contact within HR and provide professional advice to support a comprehensive HR Service, facilitating processes and information to meet business need, legislative, policy and pay deadlines, supporting Recruitment, Employee relations, Payroll and Absence Management.
Key responsibilities of our HR Assistant:
- Undertake general administrative duties e.g. data entry, dealing with correspondence, arranging interviews, new starter documentation, file production, etc. thereby supporting the efficient and effective operation of the HR department
- Undertake the administration of DBS checks, Right to Work and new starter files including reference request procedures and processes
- Manage the shared email inbox and phone line ensuring queries are responded to as soon as possible
- Prioritise, plan and co-ordinate the designated workload to ensure completion to time and specified quality standard
- Play an integral part in monitoring, recording and managing absence, taking the necessary action as triggers occur
Skills/experience required by our HR Assistant:
- Strong Organisational skills: Proven ability to plan, work under pressure, multi-task and meet short deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to handle a large a varied workload
- Experience of Microsoft packages specifically: MS Excel (Intermediate), MS Office (Intermediate). Experience of NGA (ResourceLink)
- HR administration experience in a fast-paced HR department
- Excellent customer service skills
- High quality communicator in any media
- A willingness to work flexibly to reflect the needs of the team and can adjust hours, location and take on additional/different duties as required with short notice
- Project management skills
- HR systems reporting experience
- CPP/CIPD qualified
Closing date & time: 26th June 218 – 5pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our HR Assistant please click ‘Apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST