Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus Competitive bonus structure (£12.5k)
North West UK Region
Do you want to work for a vibrant company helping to improve healthcare around the world?
This is a great opportunity for a confident and experienced Sales Account Manager to join one of the fastest growing and exciting healthcare companies in the marketplace!
Optimum Medical is one of the UK’s leading healthcare manufacturers specialising in lubricant gels (including OptiLube™ and OptiLube Active™) and Urology accessories (including the UGO range). We supply to every single NHS hospital in the UK as well as exporting our products to over 60 countries worldwide. Our company mantra is ‘constantly creating better’ because we aim to do just that. We are looking for the right person with a passion for success to join our vibrant team.
To build on current relationships and establish new and exciting partnerships in the Primary and Acute Care markets the successful candidate will be an experienced field sales account manager who has a ‘can do’ attitude and a creative approach to building trusted long-term relationships. You will have experience in selling in the Urology/Continence fields. Being responsible for North West UK (and potentially West of Scotland) region, daily travel is a vital part of the role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To manage and grow an existing account base, encompassing Primary and Secondary Care NHS Trusts and Care Home Groups
- Working within the Primary care with Continence Teams to gain formulary inclusion, and working with Continence Nurse Specialists and Care Homes to drive prescriptions in the community.
- Identifying key opinion leaders within the community, forming relationships and promoting our products and brands
- Being a brand ambassador and building trusted long term relationships through face to face meetings with clinicians, procurement personnel and key decision makers in the community
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle from identification of new business opportunities, lead generation and initial contact through to deal completion and after-sales care
- Minimum of 1 year B2B field sales experience, preferably in the field of Urology/Continence;
- Proven track record of successful new business development, negotiating transactions and creatively building trusted long term relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- Strong, convincing personality with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience of medical sales in the Primary and Acute Care markets
- Competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Competitive bonus structure (£12.5k)
- Car allowance/company car
- 27 days holiday
Optimum Medical can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
Potential candidates will be accessed against our company values to make sure you are the right fit for the business.
At Optimum Medical we LISTEN, we CREATE, we MAKE IT HAPPEN, we CARE and we HAVE FUN!
If you want to apply for this position then please send your cv quoting ‘North West Sales Account Manager’ in the subject line.
The closing date for this role is 15th July 2018
Constantly creating better