Receptionist (Full Time)
Join a thriving, Ofsted Outstanding independent college in the heart of Cambridge. Make a positive contribution to the day-to-day running of the college.
- excellent spoken and written communication skills
- the ability to use office equipment like computers, photocopiers and fax machines
- organisational skills
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- greeting visitors and directing them to the correct person or department
- managing the visitors book and giving out security passes
- answering enquiries in person, by phone and email
- managing a room booking system and keeping rooms tidy
- dealing with incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
- arranging appointments and updating records on databases
- taking payments and handling invoices
Application deadline: Friday 22 June
For more details, please email us.
Appointments are subject to child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.