We are looking for Case Owners to join a very new exciting team. Our client has an excellent working environment to offer with great benefits.
Please see below requirements;
- Liaising with clients and other external institutions
- You will be working towards the achievement of monthly completions targets whilst maintaining high quality standards.
- Identify process improvements.
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and to a highly professional level.
- Handle and update case manager computer systems.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous call centre experience
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data input skills.
- Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience. Would be an advantage
If you feel you have the above qualities and would be keen for this opportunity, please apply or email your CV or call 01482 327502 and ask for Katy Harland.
Please note if you have not received a call from us regarding this application within 14 days, we are sorry to advise that you have not been selected to the next stage.