Job Title: Lubrication Supervisor
Salary: Competitive and Negotiable for the right individual
Hours: Monday to Friday, Full time role, 37.5 hours per week. Flexibility is required during plant maintenance down days and overtime would be paid.
Our client is a leading international manufacturer of paper-based consumer products, based in Flint.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced site-based Supervisor inplant-wide lubrication and data collection. The role requires full accountability for the day to day plant lubrication operation within a paper mill environment, to work alongside our client by maintaining, liaising and reporting all aspects of lubrication and condition-based monitoring. To lead and manage a team of 2people (including yourself) by providing effective leadership and support.
The Role- Lubrication Supervisor
- To maintain and upkeep all lubrication needs including both manual and automated systems around site and review schedules and manage the lubricants stores and stock levels through effective use of the existing site team.
- Where necessary attend all meetings related to lubrication programme, HS&E, plant improvements/upgrades, etc.
- To prioritise tasks and direct the team daily to handleall lubricationissues including, those from the previous day.
- Having a mechanical & maintenance background in a supervisory role is essential, however experience within apaper mill environment would be preferred but is not essential.
- Provide supportive and effective leadership and management of your team within the areas of your responsibility.
- Implement effective office systems by ensuring procedures are established and maintained with regular reviews of all such procedures.
- You must be able to manage priorities and a varied workload.
- Our client is looking for a confident and well-presented individual who has excellent communication skills and is willing to go the extra mile with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Knowledge of effective lubrication of major plant along with condition based monitoring would be a clear advantage however training would be provided to the preferred candidate. Full technical support from the business would be provided.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.