Locality / Care Manager (Social Housing)
Project Manager - Learning Disability Service
Northamptonshire (Burton Latimer)
£25,998 - £29,965 per annum
37 hours per week
Fixed term maternity cover for a period of up to 12 months
Do you want to be part of something extraordinary and work at a Project rated ‘Outstanding’ by CQC?
Then this is your chance…
Patrick Court is looking for an experienced Project Manager on a temporary basis of up to 12 months to manage the service. The project specialises in supporting adults with complex needs/learning disability to live successfully as part of their community.
As the role of Project Manager is instrumental in the growth of the business, you will need to be flexible in your approach to respond to the current needs and priorities of the business. You will complete assessments of needs to develop and maintain support plans for all individuals referred to the service and oversee the operational day to day running of the service.
As the Manager, you will inspire, empower and coach your team of support staff to build fantastic relationships with the people supported, stakeholders and commissioners ; ensuring compliance with CQC requirements. As well as managerial responsibilities, you may be required to deliver hands on person centred care to the people supported in order to achieve positive outcomes.
The role is predominantly office-based but the successful candidate will be required to work some shifts including weekends, bank holidays, waking nights and sleep-ins, for which a generous separate allowance will be paid.
If you would like an informal discussion about this role or the service we provide please phone Cherry Król, Contracts Manager, on 07483 333 439.
Take a look at our most recent CQC report here: http://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-2534272960
*10 Great Reasons to work with NCHA:
- Competitive salary
- Free Health cashback plan; claim up to £100 for dental treatment, optician fees and other benefits
- 28.5 days statutory annual leave (rising to 30.5 days after 5 years) + bank holidays
- On-going training and development opportunities
- Reward and recognition for staff who go the extra mile
- Staff social activities sponsored by the organisation
- Free Enhanced DBS where applicable
- Benefits scheme offering discounts and cashback at high street shops and major supermarkets, gyms etc. via NCHA Life Style Hub
- £250 for referring external candidates for a Care Assistant or Support Worker role
- Free confidential access to 24hr assistance program for counselling, advice and support
All correspondence will be via your registered email address.
View the full job description in the document tab at the top of the page and refer to the Person Specification section of the Job Description to complete your application.
Closing date: 8th July 2018
Interview date: 13th July 2018
As a Disability Confident and Equal Opportunities Employer, NCHA welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from black and minority ethnic (BME) groups and disabled candidates.