Maternity Cover 9 - 12 months
Our client is leading in the support of people within the Care Sector. Due to restructuring my client is looking to appoint a HR administrator in their Dumfries Office. You will be reporting into the HR Business Partner within the Children's Division.
We are looking for the candidate who can start ASAP and previous HR Administrative background is essential and necessarily does not have to be within the Care Sector.
The ideal post holder will have:
* Proven experience within a pure administration role (experience will ideally have been within a Human Resource/Personnel department, but this is not essential)
* Letter writing
* Minute taking and typing
* Data Entry
* Ad-Hoc administrative duties such as filing, faxing, etc
* Excellent attention to detail skills, particularly with regard to spelling, punctuation and grammar
* Ability to produce accurate, coherent and articulate letters
* The ability to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment, maintaining organisation and accuracy of work at all times
* The ability to prioritise a busy workload to meet deadlines
Due to the nature of the role, our client will process and request an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, prior to starting with us.
If you have the background in Admin /HR apply now.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly