Benefits: 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, friendly working environment, training.
Hours: Full Time
Our client has been designing and producing quality made-to-measure furniture covers and curtains for over half a century and with the continued development of their furniture re-upholstery service, they are now firmly established as the UK’s leading re-upholsterer. They are a successful, British, family run company employing approximately 310 people at their Head Office in Preston. They have an opportunity for an enthusiastic CAD operator to work within their CAD department.
- The digitising of patterns into the companies CAD systems
- Draw and record existing components
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Previous relevant experience
- Experience of working with Lectra Systems would be advantageous, although not essential
If you feel you are the ideal candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: CAD, Computer aided design, design, textiles design, textiles technologist, CAD Technician, CAD Operative, CAD design.