Technical Administration Assistant
TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT, SLOUGH, COMPETITIVE SALARY
Northern Drives & Controls Ltd offers expert repairs and specialises in the repair of industrial motor control technologies from a range of manufacturers.
They are now looking for a Technical Administration Assistant who is highly committed, determined and well-motivated.
The Technical Administration Assistant Role:
- Provide support to the engineering staff in the Supervisor’s absence in issuing jobs and addressing administrative queries related to workshop duties and job allocation
- Assist with the monitoring of workshop throughput
- Organise collections and deliveries through courier and carrier services, responding to the time constraints of each job
- Ensure that quotations are dealt with within the required time according to the companies desired KPI and to follow up on quotations to convert these into repairs
- Assist customers who visit the branch to collect repaired items or drop-off items to be quoted or repaired
- Participate in the preparation of repaired items in readiness for delivery if required
- Provide where possible telephone technical advice to customers. This may be achieved by liaising with engineers or managers and relaying the information to the customer
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Administration Assistant:
- To efficiently handle telephone traffic responding to customer enquiries regarding collections and deliveries, job status updates and related topics.
- To place stock orders with various suppliers
- To locate the best supply options to fulfil the engineers’ requirements with regard to lead time and price
Skills & Experience Required:
- The position calls for a well organised, determined individual either possessing a relevant qualification or qualification by experience. The individual needs to have good interpersonal skills and the ability to converse with all levels by verbal and written communication. The ability to work to tight timescales and deadlines is a requirement
- Some experience of electronics or a similar technical subject is desirable
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Technical Administration Assistant position, please apply by submitting your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Technical Administration Assistant, Electronics, Telephone Skills, Quotations, Job Allocations, Repairs, Customer Service, Slough, Berkshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.