Full Time Permanent
£30,000 - £40,000
This job requires:
- organize automation within developed industries
- thorough understanding of control system hardware, networks, field bus, and industrial drives.
- ability to create PLC code using Siemens S7 software.
- strong logic and problem solving skills
- must have HNC/HND or a degree in mechanical, electrical or software engineering.
- must be certified in Machine Safety.
Apply for Automation Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly