Full time Chef
My client, in the Bradford area is looking for a and experienced full time Chef for an immediate start to cover holiday/sickness
Hours of work are 37 hours per week and you must be available between 7 and 7 as shifts run on a 3 week rotational basis (7am - 2 or 11 - 7pm Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend hours of 8am-4pm)
The position is temporary and the hourly rate is £8.
Candidates must have:
- NVQ level 2 in food hygiene (AS A MINIMUM)
- Experience of working as a chef in the healthcare industry or commercial catering background
- Current DBS check (within last 12 months or on the update service)
- Safety shoes (and uniform)
Role includes, and is not limited to:
- Preparing hot meals
- Taking direction from Head Chef
- Working well with immediate and wider team
The successful candidate will need black trousers, polo t-shirt and safety shoes.
To apply, please follow the online instructions.
Apply for Full time Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly