Full time Permanent
This job requires:
- Regularly working alongside clients to maintain the expected standard of work at all times.
- Producing reports and containing procedures, timeframes and the total project overview which will be relayed to other members of the management team
- Devising technical ideas, plans and stipulations based on customer requirements
- Reviewing project ideas and proposals
- Liaising with all the relevant teams including sales, design and engineering to ensure the completion of the project is within time and budget requirements.
- experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven work experience
- Capacity to manage tight deadlines while working on a more than one project
- Work well under pressure
- HND/Degree qualification in electromechanical engineering or similar subject.