Sales Consultant – Milton Keynes – Basic salary + uncapped commission – Full Time, Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a target driven individual who is looking to join a successful car dealership. If you take great pride in genuinely helping customers and earning their trust, so they keep coming back to you again and again, then look no further. Right now, our new and used car sales teams in Milton Keynes are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for providing exceptional levels of customer service, to join them as a Sales Consultant.
These are challenging roles where customer care always comes first; you'll take the time to talk to people, build a genuine rapport and identify their exact preferences and requirements. In return, we'll take the time to give you all the support you need to build a successful career.
- Presenting the features and benefits of the various models in the Vauxhall range to help customers select the right vehicle to meet their needs
- Explaining to customers how Vauxhall’s market leading technology makes driving safer, smarter and more fun, as well as being kinder to the environment
- Providing the highest levels of customer service, ensuring that the customer remains delighted with their new car, both now and in the future
- You will not only be responsible for selling vehicles, but will be prolific in selling and promoting Finance, Insurance products and Paint Protection
- Ensuring that customers receive the right products to suit their needs, in accordance with both Company and regulatory standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Organised with good administration skills
- Competent in using IT systems
Knowledge & Experience:
- A background of delivering exceptional customer service
- An impressive track record of achieving sales objectives profitably
- A proven track record of closing deals
The Person; you will be:
- Customer orientated and will care passionately about delivering complete customer satisfaction
- Professional, confident and well presented
- Resilient, tenacious and proactive with a self-motivated, can-do attitude
- Able to work well as part of a team whilst being determined to succeed in reaching individual targets
- Ambitious and committed to building a long-term career based on loyal, happy customers
We are looking for a genuinely customer-focussed person with the ability to deliver exceptional sales performance; ensuring objectives are met and results are delivered.
As a family owned business we have strong values which we encourage our colleagues to demonstrate at all times; Professional, Trust, Respect, Caring and Together.
In return we offer a basic salary + uncapped commission and a company car.
Closing date: 12 July 2018
Apply for Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly