HR Advisor- Helpdesk
HR Advisor - Helpdesk
Location: Leicester City Centre
£10 P/H - £11 P/H
Hours of work 09:00/17:00 Monday - Friday
6 month contract initially
Our NHS client is looking for an experienced HR advisor to work in their city centre office.
It is essential that you are educated to degree level or equivalent experience, CIPD qualified to at least Associate CIPD level
The post holder will be required to act as first point of contact for the HR enquiries. Provide first line HR advice and support the HR Business Partners in delivering a quality and professional HR service to managers and staff on HR policies, absence and other HR related queries.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience of providing front line HR advice and guidance
- Experience of working with people in a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Experience of working in an H. environment including co-ordinating administrative activity
- Good I. knowledge to Intermediate Level in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio, with the skills to manipulate data and information
- Excellent communication and customer care skills, including a professional and friendly telephone manner and verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise to meet tight recruitment and other deadlines.
If you would like more information on this role then we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Erin at Brook Street on 0116 2516171
Apply for HR Advisor- Helpdesk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly