Marketing Assistant (Ecommerce)
Frugi, the UK’s bestselling organic childrenswear brand, are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our Ecommerce team in Helston, Cornwall.
This role is about looking at all the different ways we interact with our customers (current and new), ensuring we are creating engaging content and marketing campaigns that make people fall (and stay) in love with Frugi! You will be supporting Marketing Coordinators in the wider marketing and ecommerce teams to delve deeper into their areas of specialism. You’ll be helping to ensure the brand has a constant stream of brilliant content through our marketing campaigns. You’ll live and breathe our vision and values making sure the Frugi customer is always at the heart of everything you do. You ensure that you are an invaluable resource to the whole marketing team and are proactive in developing your skills and knowledge of the brand.
You are a dynamic character who wants to gain a wide spectrum of marketing and ecommerce knowledge. With a background in digital marketing you’ll be experienced in various marketing activities to attract new customers and inspire current ones to purchase again. You’ll be brimming with ideas to continue to improve our communication to customers and improve the online customer experience. You’ll be computer literate and super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Work alongside the Marketing Coordinators to support with the delivery of the marketing plan in the agreed timescales and to the agreed campaign details. These will include all activities such as promotional / launch e-mails, trigger campaigns, bounce backs, welcome offers, newsletters, SEO campaigns and more.
- Ensure all activities are effectively communicated to all relevant parties.
- Undertake A/B test email campaigns to establish the most effective results and then implement the best performing version.
- Support with the creation of relevant briefs for the Brand team as per the agreed timescales.
- Produce relevant content for all communications.
- Plug-in e-mails into the email provider.
- Research and implementing best practice elements, ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
- Contribute new and innovative ways to drive the business forward and improve the customer journey.
- Support with season and promotional launches on the website.
- Undertake data analysis including:
- Set up agreed segments within the relevant systems.
- Use these segmented lists to set up relevant campaigns.
- Use the relevant systems (Ometria, Google Analytics, Blubolt etc.) to analyse data from all activities. This analysis then needs to be translated in actions with measurable KPI’s that can be implemented and tracked to improve performance.
- Ensure all activities comply with GDPR regulations.
- Work on other ad-hoc projects as required.
After 12 months working alongside the Ecommerce team, you’ll move across to our Brand Marketing Team and immerse yourself in our brand communications, including content, social and PR. With this development plan you’ll broaden your overall marketing experience and we will help you to grow into a rounded marketeer with skills and experience in multiple channels.
- You’ll have a passion for all things digital marketing and keep yourself up to date with the latest industry developments.
- You’ll be experienced in e-commerce and digital marketing.
- You’ll be commercially minded and understand the requirement to deliver a solid ROI.
- You’ll have superb attention to detail – nothing will get past you!
- Your analytical skills will be honed, and you’ll be able to present data and findings in a clear and logical manner.
- You’ll having a working knowledge of Google Analytics and quick to learn bespoke in-house systems and platforms.
- You’ll be adaptable and flexible, a creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box’ problem solver.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- You’ll be able to build solid working relationships internally and with external suppliers and work collaboratively as part of a team.
- You’ll be super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- You’ll have top notch IT skills and be a proficient MS Excel user.
What’s in it for you?
- We’re offering a full time, permanent contract.
- We’ll invest in you with a competitive salary, circa £18,500, depending on your skills and experience.
- To help save for your future you can join our company pension scheme.
- A share of the profits - if we have a good year we’ll share it.
- You’ll get a great discount across our fantastic range.
- We’ll invite you to take part in our healthy workplace activities such as lunchtime walks, yoga, etc.
- We hold regular company events organised by our very own Frugi Fun Committee.
- We offer fabulous career progression and development opportunities. As we grow, you’ll grow too!
- We provide a slightly bonkers but very fun and exciting environment to work in.
How to Apply
Send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are exactly the right person to join our team. Your covering letter is the perfect opportunity to showcase your personality and understanding of all things Frugi – so go for it!!
Closing date: 20th July 2018. We’ll be interviewing as we go along, so the role may close earlier than advertised. The early bird catches the worm!
Important: All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of submitting your application; unfortunately, Frugi are not licensed to sponsor overseas workers.
Frugi is the UK’s bestselling organic childrenswear brand, proving that ethical and organic clothing can be bright, beautiful and successful! The company was born in 2004 and continues to grow at 25% every year, selling through a rapidly expanding network of over 500 stockists in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We strive to be ethical in everything we do, each year donating 1% of our turnover to our Little Clothes BIG Change charity project which includes a children’s charity, the Cornwall Wildlife Trust and an orphanage in India.
Over the last 12 months we have been earmarked by The Sunday Times Fast Track Ones to Watch list, received GOLD in the Healthy Workplace Awards, expanded to more than 80 permanent team members with even more joining us for our busy seasons, grown our turnover to £10m, donated over £100k to charity, and eaten a lot of pasties (and cake!).
We strive to be the most fun, desirable and trusted clothing brand on the planet, but this is only the start of it…