CARE ASSISTANT (DAYS)
Salary: 9.46 per hour, weekends and bank hols 11.83 (avg pay £366.10 weekly)
Benefits: 6 weeks paid annual leave, pension and health cash back scheme, staff parking onsite
Our client was set up over 60 years ago with the aim of providing sheltered housing and care for older people in Sevenoaks. They are currently looking for a Care Assistant who is dedicated to delivering the best standard of care to the residents in their 48 bed care home.
- Support our residents with their everyday needs
- Ensuring emotional and social needs are met
- Promoting independence, choice and dignity
- assisting where needed with personal care activities such as washing, dressing and meal times
- You will be part of daily recreational social activities within groups and one to one
- Accurate maintenance of record keeping is essential to ensure the correct care delivery is being delivered
The Ideal Candidate:
- Show good Communication skills.
- Show initiative and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Be passionate about care and be willing to develop further skills.
- Be friendly and supportive towards vulnerable adults.
- Be reliable and flexible.
- Show the ability to build relationships with those you will support and those around them.
- Show patients, compassion and understanding when working with others.
- This post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: Residential Home, Care Home, Senior Home, Retirement Home, Carer, Care Worker, Senior Support Worker, Health Care Worker, Support, Health Care, Care, Care Vacancies.