Collections Operations Manager / Debt Recovery / Invoicing
Job Title: Collections Operations Manager
Location: Blairgowrie in Perthshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
One of the UK's fastest growing utility suppliers, the Company has an exciting opportunity for a Collections Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be based in Blairgowrie and will be responsible for all Collections and Recoveries data and processes, providing governance, management information and cashflow forecasting.
This role is based in Blairgowrie in Perthshire, within easy commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee.
The company is the leading independent water retailer in the UK and having established our business to participate in the English and Scottish water markets, they are now strategically positioned to take full advantage of the deregulating business water market in England.
The head office is based in Blairgowrie in Northern Perthshire, within easy commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee, and equi-distant between Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen. The area provides excellent opportunities for a range of activities, from golf and fishing to mountain biking and skiing.
This is a permanent opportunity with an immediate start date.
- Managing complex data sets to support all Collections and Recovery processes
- Manage purchase order process for Collections & Recovery processes
- Organising and controlling data flows between Castle Water and Collections partners
- Deliver cash flow forecasting
- Implement systems and processes which support all Collections and Recovery processes
- Produce Management Information to demonstrate performance and highlight key risks
- Responsible for improving quality of data and managing data providers to maximise performance and minimise risk
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum qualification: degree in a relevant subject
- Must have relevant experience which should include working in utilities, financial services or collections environment
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience of managing complex processes and data sets
- Experience in Data Analysis, identifying trends and problem solving
- SQL experience is desirable
- Expert in using Microsoft Excel functions
- Understanding of collections & recovery processes, bad debt and provisioning models
- Ability to prepare professional documents
- Ability to work in a high pressure, challenging and fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and the ability to manage your own workload to achieve results.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office IT Systems
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter to apply for the role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Purchase Ledger, Accounts Assistant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Payment Processing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit control, Bookkeeper, Finance Clerk, Bookkeeping Assistant, Sage Line 50, Sage, Finance Manager, Finance Administrator, Payroll Manager, Administration Clerk, Senior Business Administrator and Business Administrator may also be considered for this role.