Divisional Sales Manager
Divisional Sales Manager (Business to Business)
Our client is an industry leading trade supplier of Materials Handling, Storage & Access equipment. They have a loyal network of distributors and also supply most of the major national catalogue & website companies in their industry.
They have an excellent opportunity for someone to join their well established business in the role of Divisional Sales Manager.
- Carefully managing a set of extremely important Key Customer Accounts - this will include making visits and building relationships to maintain, develop and grow business
- Overseeing and managing an internal Sales Administration team of 5 to 6 people
- The ability to lead and manage a Sales Administration team, but also to work autonomously in other aspects of the role
- Sales expertise with demonstration of past achievements
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- A strong character with the ability to cope under pressure and resolve problems in a diplomatic manner
- Technical understanding of the mechanics of similar, or relatable, products
- A strong work ethic
- Good numerical and computer skills, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Experience - within their industry is not essential as long as the candidate can demonstrate related experience
- Commercial Manager and Sales Director
£27,500 - £30,000 depending upon experience, including performance bonus. A company car will also be provided.
This is a superb opportunity to join an excellent company in a varied role - one which offers further long-term development and career progression.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
Apply for Divisional Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly