Customer Service Administrator
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Benefits: 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, friendly working environment
Hours: Full Time
Our client has been designing and producing quality made-to-measure furniture covers and curtains for over half a century and with the continued development of their furniture re-upholstery service, they are now firmly established as the UK’s leading re-upholsterer. They are a successful, British, family run company employing approximately 320 people at their Head Office in Preston. They are currently looking for a friendly people person to take on the role as Customer service administrator and join their team.
Main duties will include:
- Answering telephone queries from Technical Designers, Consultants and customers
- Inputting details onto the computer system
- Monitoring the progress of orders during production
- Handling any related correspondence.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Confident and effective telephone manner
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Good letter writing skills, with an excellent command of Microsoft Word and excel
- A friendly and organised approach, along with the ability to understand customer’s needs
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Customer Services, Sales Support, Customer Support, Telephone Support, Customer Service, Administrator, Admin vacancies, Service Administrator, Help Desk Administrator.
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly