Mires Beck Nursery is a registered charity based in North Cave providing horticultural work experience for adults who have learning or physical disabilities.
We are pleased to offer the opportunity of becoming our General Manager. The successful candidate must have an excellent track record in finance, leadership and management as well as the disciplines associated with the position. It is important that applicants are able to demonstrate the empathy and compassion needed to work in this kind of environment.
Mires Beck is an amazing place to work, with beautiful rural surroundings and a wonderful team of people. It provides a unique social care setting within a thriving commercial nursery.
The key skills that are required are:-
- Leadership / People Management
- Financial: Budget planning, implementation and control
- Communications: These must be exceptional to deal with clients, carers, staff, volunteers, local
- authorities, the general public and customers.
- Business Management: Projects and developing the nursery for the future
- Fundraising: Seeking grants and new income
The position is full time with some weekend duties. Remuneration to be negotiated
Please send a CV with a hand written covering letter explaining why you are the right person for this role and an indication of your salary expectation via email.
Closing date: 15 July 2018
Apply for General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly