Mires Beck Nursery is a registered charity based in North Cave providing horticultural work experience for adults who have learning or physical disabilities.
We are pleased to offer the opportunity of becoming our General Manager. The successful candidate must have an excellent track record in finance, leadership and management as well as the disciplines associated with the position. It is important that applicants are able to demonstrate the empathy and compassion needed to work in this kind of environment.
Mires Beck is an amazing place to work, with beautiful rural surroundings and a wonderful team of people. It provides a unique social care setting within a thriving commercial nursery.
The key skills that are required are:-
- Leadership / People Management
- Financial: Budget planning, implementation and control
- Communications: These must be exceptional to deal with clients, carers, staff, volunteers, local
- authorities, the general public and customers.
- Business Management: Projects and developing the nursery for the future
- Fundraising: Seeking grants and new income
The position is full time with some weekend duties. Remuneration to be negotiated
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Chris Nelson, Trustee, on email@example.com Job packs can be downloaded from our website www.miresbeck.co.uk or are available from Lorraine Pritchard on (01430) 421543 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send a CV with a hand written covering letter explaining why you are the right person for this role and an indication of your salary expectation to: Chris Nelson, Trustee, Mires Beck Nursery, Low Mill Lane, North Cave, Brough, HU15 2NR or email to email@example.com
Closing date: 15 July 2018