Brook Street Maidstone are currently recruiting for a number of AD HOC Receptionists throughout Kent. Locations include; Maidstone, Medway, Canterbury and Ashford. We have shifts for various sites, consisting of mainly weekend however there will also be weekday shifts on occasions.
Receptionists will be required to provide a fantastic customer experience, assisting each individual Branch in achieving industry-leading standards of customer care and process efficiency. Responsibilities will include:
* Meeting and greeting customers and introducing to relevant departments
* Answering and redirecting calls accordingly
* Handling dissatisfied customers calmly, resolve complaints with sensitivity and involve senior management
* Maintain and tidy work area
* Offer customers hot and cold refreshments to customers upon arrival
* May be required to undergo some administrative duties
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a very professional and courteous approach
* Have previous experience using a switchboard or fulfilling a receptionist post
* Hold a driving licence and have own transport (although not essential)
* Be flexible and willing to work at short notice
* Committed to weekend work
The hours and pay will vary dependent upon branch and working day. Candidates interested must be willing to attend a full registration in our Maidstone office.
If you wish to discuss or submit your CV for the role, please send it or alternatively contact the Maidstone branch today on 01622 695911