Regional Manager / Regional Area Manager / Retail Sales Manager
Job Title: Regional Manager
Location: London / South East
Salary: £50-55,000 per annum, depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is a global leading business service provider and have an excellent opportunity for a Regional Manager to join their team based in London.
They are looking for an experienced regional operations manager who will have experience of leading and influencing medium sized teams, they will be able to develop positive working relationships with people at all levels, and will be excellent at identifying business opportunities to ensure sustainable revenue is secured.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Retailer and Manufacturer/Importer industry and will experience within a B2B service provider would be highly desirable.
As the Regional Manager you will be responsible for leading a motivated and professional team, ensuring the efficient delivery of services, ensuring sustainable growth and revenue of the branch.
- Manage and structure the team to maximise utilisation of skills and personnel resources to achieve an overall high level of business efficiency, sales and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure performance management of team, including annual employee performance appraisals to identify individual development needs, assess contribution and meet the objective ensuring all employees have accurate performance agreements.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to enable the ongoing long term growth and profitability of the business.
- Manage key customer interfaces to ensure requirements are understood and issues resolved so that the customers receive the required service in a timely and high quality manner..
- Develop and implement a workforce plan to ensure the recruitment and retention of appropriately skilled staff in order to provide a high quality service to customers, with support from the HR department.
- Maintain an awareness of local market trends/developments to ensure that new business avenues are explored and appropriate growth opportunities maximised.
- Carry out regular rate reviews with existing clients to ensure profitability is maximised whilst maintaining effective customer relationships.
- Work closely with the Company's Financial Services department to ensure adherence with relevant financial control mechanisms and to protect Company assets.
- Monitor safety performance and associated administration to ensure compliance with health, safety and environmental legislation / customer requirements by carrying out site safety improvements as identified by safety audit findings.
- 23 days annual leave, plus bank holiday increasing with service
- Online employee discount scheme - includes major retailers, travel, attractions, health & fitness
- Private medical & life cover
- Company pension
- Performance based bonus scheme
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Area Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Business Manager, Area Retail Manager, Retail Manager, Retail Coordinator, Regional Coordinator, Retail Director, Area Coordinator, Area Director, Retail Sales Manager, People Management, Retail Area Manager, Retail Management, Regional Sales Manager, Regional Retail Coordinator, Retail Strategy Manager will also be considered for this role.