MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - DAY SHIFT
SHIFT ENGINEER - Continental Shift Pattern - TELFORD
We are looking for a Shift engineer for our client in Telford.
This role will be working 3 on 3 off shift pattern where you will provide maintenance support to the manufacturing. You will provide preventative and planned maintenance of plant and equipment within the production areas.
- To ensure that safe working practices are used at all times
- Carry out maintenance of plant and equipment on instruction of a works order
- To monitor and carry out the planned maintenance programme
- Order essential engineering parts using the EPR system
- Replace parts removed from machines and complete the correct documentation
- Carry out machine modifications and improvement activities towards optimising plant performance
- Ensure that communication is effectively maintained with the section Leader / Shift Manager / Senior Engineer
- Ensure that levels of housekeeping are maintained
City and Guilds Electrical or mechanical Engineering
BTEC National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
NVQ level 3 Engineering Maintenance Diploma (Electrical or Mechanical Pathway) or equivalent
Craft Apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
We will consider applications from candidates in their final year of the qualifications listed and are able to demonstrate a high probability of successful achievement.
For immediate consideration please apply via this advertisement.
Steph David 01952 201112