Global Equities Associate
The Associate will be part of the Global Equities Investment team and will report to the European Consumer / Healthcare Portfolio Manager in the London office. The Associate will conduct analysis of Healthcare stocks and make investment recommendations and decisions based upon his/her independent research and analysis.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing knowledge of Healthcare companies to perform detailed valuation and financial modeling both in Excel and within proprietary applications
- Considering various scenarios and catalysts, and the resulting valuation sensitivity / market reaction
- Analyzing related drivers such as supply chain and customer analyses, macroeconomic issues, trade and regulatory issues, and historical trends
- Evaluating material news events relevant to companies under coverage
- Conducting channel checks and surveys within the supply and distribution channel of relevant companies
- Maintaining data and analysis of relevant industry metrics
- Evaluating new coverage opportunities
- Gaining an understanding of all proprietary and available third party technology applications, and how they can be applied to teams' research process
- Formulating investment decisions
- Valuation experience and an appropriate level of experience in the Healthcare sector
- Strong process orientation and attention to detail
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in economics, finance, engineering, computer science or relevant degree from a top-tier university.
- Relevant European industry sector experience in investment banking, private equity, equity research or related experience at a top-tier financial institution.
- Excellent Excel modeling skills, with an aptitude for technology preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think quickly under pressure
- Experience coordinating priorities with multiple constituencies within a global team
- Experience in meeting with Company Management teams and conducting independent research and analysis
- Extremely professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to work independently in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Passion for fundamental analysis and public markets investing
Closing date: 10 July 2018
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES