New opportunity alert! Here at WIS International, we are recruiting for a permanent General Office Administrator based in our modern offices in York. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £9.00 per hour. You will work 20-25 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with the flexibility to work morning or afternoon shifts on a permanent contract.
WIS International is one of the world's leading stocktaking companies and conducts inventories throughout the UK and Europe for household retail names such as Asda, Waitrose, Inditex (Zara) and Dunelm Mill.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Office Administrator to join our business and support with a broad range of administrative duties & tasks.
Your duties as our General Office Administrator will include:
- Proficient with Excel, analysing data and producing business analytical reports
- Ordering and controlling the stationery stock and supplies
- Support managing the office facilities
- Reception duties, answering the phone and directing calls
- Provide general admin support to Managers
- Supporting with other general adhoc administrative duties and supporting in other areas within the York office function
Our ideal Office Administrator
You will be enthusiastic, passionate and will have an excellent telephone manner and will possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Resilient with the ability to deal with challenging situations
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Proficient in using IT systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company Pension
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
To apply for this fantastic opportunity as our General Office Administrator, then please click 'Apply’ today and don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly