Craftsmen - (Stone Masonry/Carpentry/Bricklaying/Plastering)
Craftsmen Required – To work on new and Historic Building Projects
Our client is a long-established Essex based Construction Company, who undertake a broad spectrum of works from specialised works to churches and listed buildings to main stream construction and insurance repairs.
They are currently seeking experienced Craftsmen to join their directly employed labour force to work on a variety of sites mainly in Essex and surrounding counties. Work is likely to include stone masonry repairs, carpentry, bricklaying and plastering.
Previous proven track record and relevant work experience essential.
- Good knowledge and technical ability
- Good team player
- An interest in historic buildings
Other benefits in joining our client:
- All mechanical plant and equipment, health and safety training provided
- Transport via company vans
- Weekly payment of salary
- Holiday pay
- Travel time to jobs calculated from place of work, at Danbury, Essex or home (whichever is closer).
- Opportunity to join a well-established company with an excellent reputation for high quality of workmanship and good working conditions
- Good long-term employment and opportunity for personal development to grow within the company
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-5pm
Salary: dependant on previous relevant experience + Auto enrolment pension
Our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
If you have relevant experience and are interested in this position, please apply ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.